The Dueling Vanities

Early on, I decided I'd prefer to have "his and her" vanities in the remodeled master bathroom. Let's just say, one of us is messier than the other and having this separation is good for the marriage. OK?

After investing a whole lotta time looking at all the sites and shops (I'd go down hour-long wormholes of vanities), I selected this vanity from Home Depot (here's the link). I got to see it in the store, which is a bonus, and liked the look and feel. Plus, look at all those drawers!!! Storage galore!

When I found it, it was priced on sale for less than $700, which was well within my budget. So I thought I was done ... But the day I went to purchase all the items for the master bathroom, it was OUT OF STOCK!
When you see "Out of Stock" you just have no idea when it will be back in stock, so I was back to square one.

Since I was buying a whole lotta other stuff from Home Depot, I continues combing through their website and found this charming little lady! (Here's the link to this vanity.)
Not only was it the color I was looking for, the storage seemed like a better fit -- a mix of shelves and slide-out drawers for even better organization! Also the top was quartz ... and it just has a bit more style. (Plus, it's from the Martha Stewart furniture line and YOU KNOW how much I love Martha!)

The icing on the cake was it was on sale for 50% off making them under $800 each, which was my max budget. (Vanities are crazy expensive!) 

So, ORDERED! And it's being shipped to our house as I type. Success!



Related links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project